Friday, May 23, 2008

this post will be dedicated to my two most
WONDERFUL FRIENDS.
Syarini and Fathin. ^^
in the picture, im in the centre,
and on the left is SYARINI.
right,
FATHIN.
ahahha.
my best friends.
they gave me the most wonderful surprise.
the best surprise i have ever received.
i was so happy,
it moved me to tears.
almost.i tried hard not to shout and cry. heh.
i fe
lt so touched and ecstatic,
and i feel like one extremely lucky person.
i know i am.
i love them both.
they mean alot to me.
i can never describe how thankful i am.
never.
well, today i ahd a bad day, at the start.
this week wasnt really good actually.
i kept on thinking bout alot of things.
loads of things were in my mind.
and i was irritated and frustrated.
the heat didnt help either.
so yeah, i was a grumpy Tiara.
but today, i was most grumpy.
i guess its because i knew my dad was meeting my teacher.
ha.
nuff said.
so, honestly, i cant imagine how,
i kinda forgot about my birthday.
i really did. honest.
i was even more agitated when we were released at six today.
crazy shit
eleven hours of malay.
my head can burst.
so, sya and fathin dragged me to macdonalds.
with all my frustration and anger and also the fact that i was irritated with everybody,
they said they bought me somethin.
i didnt understand coz my mind was fuzzy.
i realised they bought somethin for my birthday.
i still cannot believe i fecking forgot about it.
shit.
so here are my presents =D


hahaha. so cute. MUSHABELLY. lol
its called Lacy btw.



it was from a box.




a shoe box! ^^


Lacy is now introducing Fathin's card.
believe me, she made it.
wondeful talent.
Thanks for buying me Lacy both of you!
ive never felt so important in my life.


i love you guys.
alot.


No comments: