Monday, May 26, 2008

Potato Wedges

i was so fecking bored anyway, dang,
tomorrow auditions for school.
as usual, doin some singin.gah.
but its gonna be wit olivia.
cool^^ girl playin guitar.
im gonna fight for my role.
i dont give a shit;
i want that role.
i sound mean, i really dont care.
i want this!
aah,
been readin my lines.
gonna highlight them later.
i shall be the mischievious girl.
who loves fun.
saturday i went to sentosa.
got to watch some dolphins,
and we went to the underwater world.
loved it.
after
that, went to eat dinner at swensens,
ate crayfish pasta.
by the time, it was already twelve a.m.,
and they sang fer me my birthday song.
haha.
too bad sis aint there.
would be nicer.
oh, and i rode the luge at sentosa for the second time,
wearing a dress.^^
haha.
it almost flew up but heck.



i like the badge on my baggie.
haha.
i dont give shit.
so, today was freaking mother toungue o level paper.
thank god it wasnt as hard i expected.
ah well.
i wanna read more calvin and hobbes.
i am addicted.
dang.
im gonna write food for each of my title post.
hoorah.

i wanna eat buscuits and more berry gummy things.
blackcurrent flavor.
i am blabbering arent i O.O
im lookin at my koala bear on my table.
ahah. so cute.
my friend frm australia sent it to me.
i miss her around.
oh boo.

im now lookin at my class photograph.
ilookfeckinfuglybutheck.
^^
toodles~


No comments: