Tuesday, May 20, 2008




This is me. My name is Tiara.
gees.it has been a while since i blogged. so i just created a new one.
ill improvise alright. add a tagboard or sumthin.
dont worry, ill update more often now.
haha. life has been nice. today was a pretty tragic day.
it was nice at first. but ahh well.
i like the part when syarini, olivia aung htet and i hung out
at the staircase at school.
it was nice. i dont know, like a nice break.
i guess it was the company.
hmm, i plan to audition for the youthday thingy.
im playin wit olivia....
cool huh.
girls who play the guitar are hot.
no shit. oh, the reason why i said today was a tragic
day is because i saw daniel with his girlfriend.
i got to know him at the zoo.. he was taking care of the parrots.
thigns did not turn out too well so we kind of lost contact.
he is quite hot. ahahah
but when i saw him i kind of cried. i dont know why.
i seriously liked him but oh well.
it does not matter.
it does, to me, but not to u.
thanks sya for giving me that hug, if not, i would have wailed.
or just cried.
i have feelings u noe. this isnt the first time a guy ditched me.
shit man.
something is wrong with me, is it?
ahh nuts.
fuck it. i feel like writing a song.
and exercising.
i just got my bangs anyway.
and the most wonderful thing is i couldnt care less when ppl
gave me funny looks.
i think im beginning to feel more comfortable with myself.
hoorah?so this is how i currently look like. below.
thanks allisa. my cousin, for takin my picture


gees. ahaha. my sis likes that top.
i like the color.
matches my braces. haha.
we were at raffles place.
it was a good day. i guess thats all for now.
toodles.~

No comments: