Friday, August 1, 2008

i want to go somewhere.
Maldives would be great.

i've been thinking about getting a new haircut.
im so bored with what i have right now
its just long.
and,
u know, body-LESS
i feel so plain jane
aha. and i dont like being plane. its boring

not that im into very LOUD kind of stuff.

i just want to have a new haircut...or hairdo..... *grumbles*
i went to my sisters hairstylist and i was so embarrassed when he looked at my hair
gah.
the worst part i didnt get any haircut.

i want to like curl it, make it big, do red or green highlights. or pink. ahah.
but im still schooling..
motherfucker.

u know it hurts my heart when i see ppl with really gd hairstyles.
i have a feelin that they're scoffing at mine behind my back. pooo
CURSE YOU PPL.!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoo.
toodles~~

wishlist
-get a brilliant haircut
-get aladdin pants
-get a god forsaken mp3. (i soaked my ipod when i was having ninja some time ago T.T IM DYING)

No comments: