Thursday, July 29, 2010

To write my book







taken from www.deviantart.com


the longest hiatus i have taken in my blog,
sorry .








just so you know, im planning to write a book.
yes my very own book.
it will be poem based . its going to be called,
         "One less lonely girl "
no publisher whatsoever, just creating one from scratch. 
giving myself till the end of the year to finish it! 
shall show progress to all of you!
here is a couplet, just for you

i would go through any pain,
just to see you smile again.
- Tiara 

5 comments:

ikemra said...

Hey Tiara, I am nobody, you don't me and I don't now you except through your blog of course, I'm new on here, if you wanna take a look at my new poem, it'll be much appreciated. Ciao!

fl!ck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fl!ck said...

Hello there! its an honour for you to read my blog. i went to read yours. pretty interesting. keep on writing. :)

Laura said...

i want to write a book too. i keep meaning to...but then school takes up most of my time :S
ps i like your blog and your writing!
daisy xoxo

fl!ck said...

aww daisy i am actually having a huge problem with school and work and whatnots too!
thanks for liking. :) <3