Friday, February 19, 2010

Be Right Back.


i had an inspiration on what to write about.
it came around 3.15 in the morning,funny how my mind starts working at this hour.
its about how, one shouldn't despair when your lover, mother, father, sister, bestfriend is away or is gone.
somehow, their still there. always.
here it goes,


When the light that shone, has gone,
you would feel you're all alone.


there is nothing much to fear,
Coz' you're brave enough my dear.


In you're heart you'd feel the light,
it will  guide you through the night.


and you'd feel that love once more
the love from someone you adore.

                             -tiara


i am pretty happy with this one.
i hope you like it, whoever you are.




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it. its kinda haunting, but not a holly wood evil haunting. its sweet. Very well done
Jesse

Ihateeveryone said...

nice.

Diana said...

Awesome Tiara~
:D

fl!ck said...

Thanks guys. It's wonderful to get such good feedback. :)

Sasha said...

I like your blog, is managed and beautiful! We follow the same simple and fine, thanks, Camelia from Baia Mare, Romania!

Syi said...

That was really sweet!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Justanotherblogger said...

I read this when I was missing my best friend who left this world 2 years back. I was seeing some pics of his. And missing him terribly. And chanced upon your blog. Coincidence.
But good. Thanks.

Jhon Baker said...

they're - the contraction, not their, the possessive.

Spiffy427 said...

wow you have talent! i really like it! no i love it!!!!!!!!

~Alyssa~

Anonymous said...

Love the Pot leaf, needs to be legalized, especially for pain management!!

Rose said...

A beautiful blog ..

I invite you to me ;*

www.black-rose-e.blogspot.com

fl!ck said...

Thanks everyone :)

Lissa Shevon said...

That was beautiful check out my blog Americasunemployed.blogsot.com

Thank You...

Unknown said...

You remind me of me... :) And I have only read a couple of your postings. I am sure that this is a blog I will come back to often.

http://colorfulcarol.blogspot.com/