Tuesday, January 26, 2010

beauty








hello beautiful.















everyone knows creep by radiohead.
right?
was listening to it this morning
and a rush of nostalgia came over me.
i remember i used to feel that i am not as special as i desire to be.
i think everyone feels the same way too.
but the thing I've found out,
this may sound as cheesy as it can be,
is that everyone is special. it depends on how you look at yourself in the mirror.






"I dream of rain

I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in pain
I dream of love as time runs through my hand"

-Sting

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So true...

Fusion said...

I love Radiohead and always hated that song. And you are right. We are all meant to be beautiful and loved. All the other stuff is a lie.

fl!ck said...

:) thanks for sharing the same sentiments as i.

felipe vencedor said...

Hello I'm from Brazil and would like to make new friends and loved his family here is very warm winter is cold But very little ... visit my blog and leave me a comment and visit the ads Have very interesting thing and thereby gain points bjos. FELIPE dartora .. ..

maire_omicz said...

hello!!! just dropping by to say hi! hehe... nice pic! is that your bf? i also loved creep.. but i don't know what's the meaning of it.. hehe