Sunday, August 2, 2009

lazy sunday

on friday,
i, triumphantly managed to save my cigarrettes from ppl. not.
it didnt occur to me that i am about to get very, broke.
and now i am.
so much for splurging on cds.
among three of them that i bought
the only one that was good was Zee Avi's album.
listen to Poppy, First of the Gang to die, I am me Once More.
good.
my mum just baked brownies and i remembered promising a good friend
that id bake him some.
geez, i am a lazy person.
but i would bake him one, sooner or later.

so having two jobs is not much of a big ordeal
it has its incentives and its downsides.
i have not much of a social life, its hard for me to get into a serious relationship.
since time was never a friend of mine, spending time with special ppl is just
almost to impossible.
but i am trying.
whats worse is that i am fickle.
so we never do go anywhere, do we?

im pretty convinced that im confusing everyone around me.
so i am not sure what to say or how to react to things as well as, uhm
i dont know, do you??

also i wonder if people do read my blog.

7 comments:

Fazli Jamil said...

HEY I READ UR BLOG! :)

Anonymous said...

Dun worry Tiara, I read your blog. =)

-Amin

fl!ck said...

who is amin? lol. im soooooo sorry!

Ron said...

what else to say, i read your blog all day.
haha your updates might by short, but its just something so interesting about you :)

Anonymous said...

haha the year 3 sta guy! we talk just afew days ago. go to aminjunkie.blogspot.com

think u will then recognise who am i. =)

-amin

Anonymous said...

you smoke?

fl!ck said...

to anonymous. yes. i do.