Sunday, May 3, 2009

up in smoke

internet is back at home..at last.
i have made a goal, to make friends with someone in class.
by the end of the month, wish me luck love. *crosses fingers*
I've not been writing much nowadays, I've not been feeling much either
not been thinking much too.
brain juices are almost gone. been sick a lot.
been worried a lot.

i miss three things, Sya, Fathin and the times we've spent together
*cries*

you could change your life, d'you think you'd change their minds?
think about it.

2 comments:

Ama!inA said...

haha..i do miss my girlfriends when we just graduated and entered new schools:) ....
but soon later,,we all are busy with our new stuffs sometimes we tend to 'forget' about each other...
sad but still we do hang out at times:)


anw when want to sentosa-ing again ehh..hahah.?

syarini said...

TIARA FTW. LOVE YOU BABE. I WONT FORGET YOU AND YOUR GLEAMING BRACES