Monday, February 9, 2009

What i did today





for a change, i shall write what i did today.

i woke up, at 11 a.m and i realised that my manager text me at about ten in the morning.
the msg read, " Tiara, what time are you supposed to replacee Syairah?"
i replied him saying that "im replacing her at 12 coz Ros told me too."
he said "Ok"
i squirmed in bed and brainwashed myself to rise.
when i finally did i went to have a shower
didnt wash my hair coz i was running late.
i said bye to parents and grandma
and stuffed my lunch in my brown bag.which is square-like.
with a one sided ponytail, i half rushed to work
i saw the Asthma guy with his gf. im glad he has one.
they seem really happy and he looks much healthier the time when i was with him.
or hanging around with him.
so work was normal, a guy named Angelo was extra friendly
and he pronounced my name with an extra effort
" god thats hard to pronounce!" he exclaimed.
and he half grinned at me and went off to collect his caramel ice blend
with whip.
i met a scientist today.his name was Edwin or edward.
i cant remember, but it has an E.
he kept on saying thank u to me, he ordered a regular Cafe latte.
i made it and he said fabulous.
i love that kind of customer.
the latte wasnt "fabulous", he's just very polite.bless him.
then my handsome colleague came. and now i cant remember much after that
coz it was busy
and i took a long time to clean up the cake fridge.
i semi cried this evening coz i miss Syairah. and im upset she quit.
oh well.
i went home with 2 almond biscotti given by Sheik
and i waved bye-bye to all my colleagues and they said bye back
went home and ate Pizza hut.
now i'm here.
Good morning.~




No comments: